Girls and boys in grades 5-8 are invited to join our Spring Volleyball League. All skilll levels are welcome! (Also see course 366 Volleyball Clinic taking place 4/1-4/2 for skills & drills intro / refresher)
• Season runs April 14th through May 8th (four weeks of play)
• One hour of practice per week on a Tuesday or a Wednesday between 6-9pm (6-7, 7-8, or 8-9pm)
• Games on Friday night from 6-9pm
• Please bring a volleyball, kneepads, and a water bottle to practices & games.
• Age, height, and experience level will be collected at registration and taken into consideration as our director works to form balanced teams. Special teammate requests will also be taken into consideration but are not guaranteed.
• Interested in volunteering to COACH a team? Please make sure your name and cell number are indicated when you register.
• Also feel free to contact our director for more information. (Please email the Jr.CEBL@pccsk12.com mailbox at this time.)
Overall Spots Available: 26
Online Spots: 26
In Person Spots: 26
Resident Spots: 26
Non-Resident Spots: 26
Activity Dates, Days, Times:
Start Date: Tue, 04/14/2020
End Date: Fri, 05/08/2020
Number Of Sessions:
Class will not meet on: