- To register online, click SEARCH ALL CLASSES tab;
- TYPE IN A KEYWORD, COURSE NAME , COURSE NUMBER or;
- CLICK THE + NEXT TO THE CATEGORY TO EXPAND LIST OF CLASSES.
- Click Register and you will be prompted to login or create a new online Community Ed account
- Online registration is the preferred method, as mail payments can sometime be delayed and not arrive by first class date.
- Registering by mail? Complete and return the form below and send us an email so we can save your spot while your form is in transit. Otherwise, click HERE to open a printable registration form and mail to:
P-CCS Community Education, 40260 Five Mile, Plymouth, MI 48170. Please make checks payable to P-CCS.
- A $4 credit or debit card convenience fee will be added to all transactions.
- All non-residents of Plymouth-Canton pay an additional $10.00 fee per transaction.
- Your emailed receipt is your class confirmation. Please print it for your records. Registrations will not be accepted at any class or schools.
- Unless noted, required material fees are paid directly to instructor at first class. Cash is preferred.
- You will be notified via email if a class is cancelled or if any details regarding days, times and/or location has changed.
- Receipts and/or class documents can be printed from your customer account at https://pcceregister.com/Login.aspx
CANCELLATIONS • CLASS CHANGES • REFUNDS • LATE PICK-UP CHARGES:
- For class withdrawals/refunds, or any questions/concerns about credit card transactions, please contact the Community Education Department.
- A fee of $10 will be charged when requesting removal from a class.
- Youth and Adult Enrichment Classes: Prior to the first class, you may request a withdrawl and receive a refund (less non-refundable credit card processing fee). If canceling after first class, a prorated amount (less classes attended) will be issued in the form of an in-house credit. This does not apply to a class meeting only once, for which refunds/credits are not available after the session has taken place. Account credits are valid for one year and can be used for any Community Education activity/across household.
- After School Classes Only: A full refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee (and less non-refundable processing fee if paid with credit card), will be given up to 2 days prior to the start of class. After that time, an in-house credit will be issued.
- Minimum number of participants must be reached for some classes to run. If a class will not run because minimum enrollment requirement is not met, the registrant will have the option of an account credit or full refund.
- We are unable to issue cash refunds. Check refunds may take up to 21 business days.
- Late pick-up policy: After a five minute grace period, a late fee of $1 per minute will be charged to parents picking up their children late from class. Payment is due to instructor immediately upon late arrival.
- Caregivers are encouraged to stay / participate in preschool classes.
- All Community Ed classes are nut free!
Click to access: Student Images And Media Posting Opt-Out Form
If the District schools are closed due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances, all Community Education classes are cancelled regardless of their location (including at off-site partners). When classes are cancelled due to weather, makeups or refunds are not guaranteed.
COMMUNITY ED Office - 734.416.2937 / Community.Ed@pccsk12.com
Coordinator of Community Education
Youth and Adult Enrichment Programming
Plymouth-Canton Community Education is completely funded by your class fees.