- To register online, click SEARCH ALL CLASSES tab;
- TYPE IN A KEYWORD, COURSE NAME , COURSE NUMBER or;
- CLICK THE + NEXT TO THE CATEGORY TO EXPAND LIST OF CLASSES.
- Click Register and you will be prompted to login or create a new online Community Ed account
- Online registration is the preferred method, as mail payments can sometime be delayed and not arrive by first class date.
- If you choose to register by mail, click HERE to open a printable registration form and mail to: P-CCS Community Education, 40260 Five Mile, Plymouth, MI 48170. Please make checks payable to P-CCS.
- A $4 credit or debit card convenience fee will be added to all transactions.
- All non-residents of Plymouth-Canton pay an additional $10.00 fee per transaction.
- Your emailed receipt is your class confirmation. Please print it for your records. Registrations will not be accepted at any class or schools.
- Unless noted, required material fees are paid directly to instructor at first class. Cash is preferred.
- You will be notified via email if a class is cancelled or if any details regarding days, times and/or location has changed.
- Receipts and/or class documents can be printed from your customer account at https://pcceregister.com/Login.aspx
CANCELLATIONS • CLASS CHANGES • REFUNDS • LATE PICK-UP CHARGES:
- For class withdrawals/refunds, or any questions/concerns about credit card transactions, please contact the Community Education Department.
- A fee of $10 will be charged when requesting removal from a class.
- Youth and Adult Enrichment Classes: Prior to the first class, you may request a withdrawl and receive a refund (less non-refundable credit card processing fee). If canceling after first class, a prorated amount (less classes attended) will be issued in the form of an in-house credit. This does not apply to a class meeting only once, for which refunds/credits are not available after the session has taken place. Account credits are valid for one year and can be used for any Community Education activity/across household.
- After School Classes Only: A full refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee (and less non-refundable processing fee if paid with credit card), will be given up to 2 days prior to the start of class. After that time, an in-house credit will be issued.
- Minimum number of participants must be reached for some classes to run. If a class will not run because minimum enrollment requirement is not met, the registrant will have the option of an account credit or full refund.
- We are unable to issue cash refunds. Check refunds may take up to 21 business days.
- Late pick-up policy: After a five minute grace period, a late fee of $1 per minute will be charged to parents picking up their children late from class. Payment is due to instructor immediately upon late arrival.
- Caregivers are encouraged to stay / participate in preschool classes.
- All Community Ed classes are nut free!
Click to access: Student Images And Media Posting Opt-Out Form
If the District schools are closed due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances, all Community Education classes are cancelled regardless of their location (including at off-site partners). When classes are cancelled due to weather, makeups or refunds are not guaranteed.
COMMUNITY ED STAFF
Office - 734.416.2937 / Community.Ed@pccsk12.com
Coordinator of Community Education
Youth and Adult Enrichment Programming
Plymouth-Canton Community Education is completely funded by your class fees.